A “Registered User” is a person who has registered on WAB Website as its member.
The “Registered Users’ Areas” are areas of the website that require registration before a person can gain access.
“Your Content” is any and all the content submitted or uploaded by Registered Users, including names, images, photographs, video clips, biographical information, text, logos, marks and any other information and materials.
By registering with the website you warrant that:
- all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- you will maintain the accuracy of this information; and
- your use of areas of the site for registered users does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Display names and passwords
By registering, you promise to keep your password secret and not to disclose or share it with anyone. If you think that someone else may have access to or know your password you must change it in ‘My Profile’ section of the website.
Display names, real names and nick names should not be
1. a sentence e.g. ‘I am interested in writing’,
2. the name of a Place or a Country e.g. Phuentsholing, Bhutan
You will require a valid email address to create a user profile. Once a user profile has been created, a different email address cannot be associated with it. If you wish to change your email address, you will need to register again with the website, using your different email address.
Submission of content
You guarantee that your content:
- does not infringe any copyright, rights of privacy/confidentiality, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
- does not contain any information about any person(s) under the age of 18 unless you are either their parent or legal guardian, or have signed permission from their parent or legal guardian;
- does not contain malicious code, viruses or other harmful programs or material; and
- meets our content standards and complies with any specific rules that may apply to any particular area of the Registered Users’ Areas.
You agree whenever you submit your content to our website or contact other registered users you must comply with our content standards. If you do not comply we reserve the right to suspend or terminate you from using the website and the Registered User Areas without notice.
You agree that your content is accurate where it states facts and be genuinely held responsible where it states opinions.
You agree your content DOES NOT:
- contain any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, or give rise to civil liability;
- contain any material which is defamatory;
- contain any material which is obscene or offensive;
- infringe any copyright, or other intellectual property right or other rights of any other person;
- seem likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or obligation of confidentiality;
- harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- disrupt our service in any way;
- give the impression it emanates from us where this is not the case; and
- promote or assist any unlawful act.
Our principle means of communication with you will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notice of the website. You agree to electronic communications and acknowledge that all contracts, notice and other communication that we provide electronically comply with any requirement that they must be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.